Rules for Online Purchases and Gift Card Redemption
I.Online purchases and gift card redemption
The following is the procedure for making reservations via the reservation system:
1. The Client can choose from the offered package deals and standard overnight stays listed in the reservations table. 2. Having reviewed the package information and price, the Client shall choose the check-in and check-out dates for the selected room as well as additional features or packages.
3. The Client shall continue to the next step and fill out the online form: provide personal information and any additional remarks regarding the reservation. 4. Having filled out the form, the Client shall choose one of the following methods for advance payment:
* Payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard)
* Payment by bank transfer (EVP International)
* Gift card redemption
5. A certain value of the gift card shall be selected and the entire gift card amount shall be paid online.
II.Payment and reservation cancellation 1. The Client shall make the advance payment using one of the available payment methods and shall pay the remaining amount at check-in at the Medical Spa. 2. The Client does not need to cover any costs related to making the reservation.
3. If the Client cancels the reservation no later than 3 days before the check-in day, the advance payment shall be fully refunded by the Medical Spa within 21 days. 4. If the Client cancels the reservation less than 3 days before the check-in day, the Medical Spa shall not refund the advance payment.
5. If the Client books a promotional package at a promotional price offered by the Medical Spa and later decides to change the reservation, the Medical Spa retains the right to recalculate the final price based on the effective price list.
1. The Client must provide correct and accurate information when filling out the reservation form. The Medical Spa shall not be liable for incorrectly selected check-in or check-out dates, or other incorrect data entered by the Client. 2. Correct and timely payments made by bank transfer shall be the liability of the EVP International electronic payment system. 3. Neither the Medical Spa nor the company providing online reservation services shall be liable for any system failures and/or inaccessibility that occur not to their fault.
IV. Personal data
By making reservations or purchasing gift cards the Client agrees that his/her personal data will be entered into the customer database. These data will be used to finalize the purchasing process. The Client’s personal data shall be handled and managed pursuant to the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter referred to as the Law). The rights of the data subject shall be upheld in accordance with Articles 23-27 of the Law. The data subject has the right to refuse for his data to be handled for marketing purposes at any given time. If the data subject wishes to unsubscribe from newsletters, he/she has to click on the respective unsubscribe button in the newsletter.
V. Agreement with the rules
By checking the “I have read and agree with purchase order rules” box, the Client confirms to have understood and agreed to the conditions set forth in the of the Rules for Online Purchases and Gift Card Redemption. Those who do not agree with the rules will not be able to complete the purchase order or redeem a gift card.
VI. Gift card redemption
Gift card holders can use the entire gift card value to pay for the services offered by the Medical Spa Eglės Sanatorija (Eglės Sanatorija AB).
If the total price of the selected services exceeds the gift card value, the Client shall pay the difference in cash or by credit card.
A gift card cannot be exchanged into cash.
A gift card can be redeemed within 3 (three) months from its purchase, unless indicated otherwise.
If the gift card is not redeemed within its validity period, it shall be deemed expired and void.
If the total price of the selected services is less than the gift card value, the remaining balance shall not be redeemed.
A gift card shall be redeemed on a single purchase.
Tax invoices are not issued for purchases on which gift cards are redeemed.
Reservation will expire soon
Jei norite pratęsti rezervacijų galiojimą spauskite mygtuką "Pratęsti", jei norite atšaukti rezervaciją - "Atšaukti".
There are no free rooms of the selected type in this period. Leave your contacts and we will contact you with an alternative offer.
Information about using cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are information items that are transferred from the website to your computer and stored on hard drive. These are small text files that allow web sites to save and regain access to information about user browsing habits. Cookies are used by most web sites as they are one of the many tools that help to tailor web content to user needs. Cookies allow web sites to provide user-driven services (for example, by remembering login data, keeping purchases in a shopping cart, or displaying only specific content that interests the user). Cookies are different: Temporary Cookies (or Session Cookies) - removed when the browser is closed; permanent cookies - are not removed and remain until they are removed by user or until their validity expires.
How to remove a cookie?
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, but be aware that if you do so, you may lose the ability to use the many features necessary to make the website work as well. If you need more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed, independent information on how to disable cookies through your browser preferences and how to remove cookies that are already on your computer. To remove cookies from your mobile phone, you will need to read the phone's instruction manual.
Types of cookies
Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to look after the website and use its features, such as access to secure website areas. In addition to these cookies, you would not be able to have your desired services, such as online shopping. Performance enhancing cookies: These cookies collect information about when users are using a particular web site, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether visitors to web pages receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to identify the site visitor. All information collected by these cookies is generic and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve site performance. Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember your chosen things (such as your name, language, or region) and offer enhanced personalized features. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous, and they can’t monitor your browsing activity on other websites. Target or promotional cookies: These cookies are used to display advertisements that should be of interest to you. They are also used to see certain ads for a limited number of times and to help measure the effectiveness of your campaign.