Swimming Pool and Sauna Complex is for free EVERY DAY. We will grant free visits to the Swimming Pool and Sauna Complex every day FOR THE ENTIRE SUMMER!
Your wellness programme includes:
- Physician's consultation, during which a physician will assess your health condition and prescribe treatments;
- 12 therapeutic treatments;
- Catering (Swedish table) 3 times per day;
- Visits to the Swimming Pool and Sauna Complex (2 hours) every evening;
- Unlimited access to the pool (25 m swimming pool, 2 saunas, whirlpool baths) every morning;
- Unlimited access to the gym;
- Accommodation (room of the selected type).
The programme offers procedures:
- Group physiotherapy in the gym, water or vertical bath for 2 times;
- Therapeutic bath: Mineral Bath, Mineral Pearl Bath, Mineral Whirlpool Bath or other for 1 time;
- Therapeutic mud: Mud (Peat) Application, Mineral Mud (Peat) Bath or White Mud Application for 1 time;
- Therapeutic massage: Classic (30 min.) or Underwater (20 min.), or massage with a particular device for 2 times;
- Halotherapy (salt room) for 1 time;
- Inhalation for 1 time;
- Audiovisual Relaxation for 1 time;
- Aromatherapy for 1 time;
- Oxygen and Herbal Tea Cocktail or Inhalation for 2 times;
If you prefer the programme with fewer procedures, we recommend the Weekend Relaxation Programme.
If you come with children:
- Our little guests (from 3 years old) are welcome to the Children's Playroom where they will be supervised by a qualified nanny (service is free of charge);
- Children aged 0-4 are accommodated free of charge and are entitled to catering 3 times per day, visits to the Swimming Pool and Sauna Complex (2 hours) every evening.
- Children aged 5-15 and living in a room with their parents will receive the following: catering 3 times per day, visits to the Swimming Pool and Sauna Complex (2 hours) every evening and accommodation.
- Resort fee is included in the price;
- On Friday – arrival from 14:00, departure – till 15:00. On weekdays – arrival from 13:00, departure – till 12:00;
- On Friday, if it is the day of arrival, the dinner is included, and if it is the day of departure – the breakfast is included;
- On other weekdays, the lunch and dinner are included on the day of arrival, and breakfast – on the day of departure;
- In case of the late arrival (after 17:00) or early departure (before 12:00) the number of treatments is reduced accordingly;
- It is prohibited to bring pets to the Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija;
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire territory of the Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija, including balconies, terraces and rooms. The fine for smoking outside designated areas is 100 EUR.